Locked

I have been very "interested" on this BBC series named Sherlock. It first aired in 2010 and unlike many other TV series which become heavily commercialized and failing awfully, it just finished its third season this July with only nine episodes and three (well it's only one to me) special shorts.

To be honest, "interested" is a massive understatement. Hell yeah it is.

Terus ya selayaknya gue kalo udah tertarik sama sesuatu, I'll go digging every possible hole in it and shall miss none.

I have read Sherlock Holmes' novels (in Bahasa tho, I haven't even finished "The Sign of Four" because it's in English. Judge me.) and it sure gives me smiles all over while watching the series. Sir Conan Doyle will eagerly step out of his grave then watch an episode and go back straight into his coffin happily.

This whole post is pointless but hey, srsly I love this shit. too much.

p.s. please don't be annoyed if I seem to be scanning you hair-to-toe when we meet later.

Have a nice day!

This entry was posted on Saturday, August 9, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply