Pre-Disappointment

How do you properly hate someone who is naturally charmingly intimidating that without doing anything, makes your brain neurons unable to form proper words?


I sometimes hate me.
I may just get used to rejections.
But I'll never get used to what I feel afterward.

--

Do you know the feeling when you just want to let all the feelings out and cry without a care in the world?
This is the very moment when I feel the very exact thing.
But I have no one to sit beside me while I am busy sniffing on the tissues.
I guess I should just manifest this into something more, um, immortal.
So I write.

I just don't know what to feel every time I go the canteen and look up at the room of my shattered dream and not being able to go in there without feeling awkward and left out.
God, I sound so exaggerating, don't I?

I know. I am sorry.

--

He asked me if I'd ever gone through the lowest phase in my life.
I realized my answer was nothing compared to this.
I can say this is the lowest point I've ever reached in my whole life.

This entry was posted on Monday, February 9, 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply