Hello.

I love my (practically) 12-credits classmates. They are awesome. We hit it really well last semester with a lousy lecturer, we'll do it even cooler with our lecturers now that are so cool in their own way.

Meet my 1st English lecturer, let's call him Mr. Punk (God I feel horrible having to censor his name in such manner). He is from FE and he is so chill, so delicate, so patient, he never directly tells students when they are wrong, he'll ask for their opinion on their answer, then discusses it with the class and decides the correct answer. He teaches things step by step and I think that is really helping for the slower kids. I think he is in his mid 40s or early 50s.

...and then we have Mr Punk's partner, let's call him Mr. Ronald. He is also from FE and even more chill than Mr Punk already is. He is younger, probably in late 30s, and that's why he is more gaul to us the kids. He freaking told and encouraged his daughter to go to Taylor Swift's concert eventhough she was not a fan! He even bought the ticket for her cousin too. Oh God, the things I'd do to be her cousin. He watches serials too, like Scandal and Sherlock and other things.

Last, we have my 6 credits lecturer. I'd rather not mentioning his name here. In other faculties, he teaches English, but in mine, he doesn't. He earned my respect for him when he entered the class for the first time and talked about his experiences and his objectives. Some of my friends don't like him, but he still has my respect. I hope it won't change throughout this long semester. He is pretty gaul too, my friend told me that her friend who is being taught in English by him had a listening session by listening to Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" and had to write the lyrics! (Heck what's the thing between lecturers and Taylor huh)

Anyway for any of you (I bet none) who is wondering why I don't do titles, this is why: I don't. My post is way too random to fathom into one nice tagline.

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 22, 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply