A Glimpse on My URL

I don't doubt when people see and read my url for this blog, they will say:

"what the hell?"

Well, I sometimes do, but considering the reason I'm staying with this thing, it's not quite shitty anymore.

The name first appeared on a fanbase mailing list questionnaire, for which the question was "What's your name in Harry Potter world?". My 12-year-old self, who was a huge fan of Emma Watson, could only think of Emma's middle name and her character's last name.

Very creative, no?

I want to preserve the good memory of the good moments in my former years, that I can assure you, there are not so many of them. So I'm staying with this, and write all the things necessary, and making this a virtue of mine.


This is my Pensieve.

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 23, 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply