Current Obsession

Kenapa ya gue selalu ada mood untuk nge-post pas malem-malem sebelum tidur? Anyone?
Tapi apalah arti waktu ya, yang penting kan posts-nya bagus xixixi


This. Is. My. Current. Obsession. Dammit. I first read the book when I was an 8th grader, back in 2010... I guess? I DECLARED I FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT BOOK RIGHT AFTER I FINISHED READING IT. The book tells about Kugy, a fairytale writer; Keenan, an artist; and what's going on between them and people around them. It's pretty complicated, tapi magically gak terlihat dipaksakan sehingga terlihat seperti universe makes them to, and it turns out beautifully. The pain feels so real that you feel it to, gue bukan pembaca lebay yang baca novel sedih dikit mewek. And I cried when I read this.

And on early 2012, the author announced there will be a movie based on this holy novel. I screamed tons of excitement!! Months passed, and it's official, it'd be released on August 16 2012. I PLANNED to watched the movie on that day, but, Universe seems to hate me because I was sick that day. Shit. And until this post is posted, I haven't watched the movie.

BUT CALM DOWN, PIPOL. Dee parted the movies into 2 beautiful parts! I really have to watch the 2nd part -which the gala premiere is TODAY- or I have to kms. You can watch the trailers on youtube, just search 'Perahu Kertas trailer' and click on whatever you want.

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE SOUNDTRACK, it's 'Perahu Kertas' by the amazing Maudy Ayunda. She actedas Kugy, while Keenan is portrayed by Adipati Dolken. "Nothing can beat the readers' imagination." -Dee. Yes, I agree with her. But the cast are pwetty close to perfection, and so is the 1st part of the movie (based on the reviews) and the 2nd part hopefully.



Nus, tunggu saya ya untuk ke pelabuhan terdekat.

This entry was posted on Monday, October 1, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply