D-R-E-A-M

Everybody has their own dream, so do i. I think i'm gonna share some of mine, check this out ;D

1. Go to 78 SHS
2. Get the acceleration class; and pass SHS at 16! :p
3. Go to UI (minimal), go to Harvard/Yale/Oxford/Cambridge (super-maximal)
4. Be a doctor OR an archeologist OR whatever that could get lots of moneeyy :p
5. Get an-almost-perfect-man to be my husband :p *p.s. and i guess it's u lol*
6. My life'd be like Mine MV :x
7. Have twin daughters OR a son and a daughter OR 2 sons OR 2-nontwin-daughters. idc about the sex of my future children :)
8. Have 1 house (or more) in US :p
9. Go to Mekkah with my mom and give her 'Hj.' in front of her name :)
10. MASUK SURGA^^

Yeah, you've read few of my dreams. Some of them are pretty silly but yeah those are mine. How about yours?? :)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 2, 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply